Saturday, July 7, 2012

Still Honing :)

Well... As usual, I am diligently involved in building a career around photography. Currently, I am creating a string of workshops in my community for others to participate in. I am hoping it gains some recognition and popularity and I can expand the lessons in the future to cover an array of useful topics for others to learn from. I figured it would be a good idea to lead some workshops since I love to share and teach what I have learned over the years. Besides the endless amount of research and preparation involved, I have been shooting a bit too. Of course I could never zero in on one subject matter and I am always looking for new material, so you will notice the diversity in these shots. What can I say??? I don't see the use (other than niche marketing) to limit my experience to one subject matter. It just doesn't feel 'right'. So without further delay, here are some of the photos I have recently enjoyed making... Hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoy sharing them... Happy shooting!!!
Check out my website... www.photographybyjeremyberkson.com













And there you have it... New material. New ideas. New workshop venture. New outlook on life. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment