Sunday, January 2, 2011

Beverly's Many Children

     These birds are amazing. My good friend Beverly is the proud owner. They are very verbal,  lots of fun, and are spoiled beyond belief. Bev takes good care of these birds and they know it. Along with her cat, Simba...
And her dog Hoolie...
     Along with one more bird, Ringo (gotta track down his photos) and a new maltese dog addition, KeKe, and a turtle (I plan on capturing some shots of these two soon)...

     All of her pets are her children and her house seems like a zoo. She is constantly changing food cleaning cages, walking the dogs, and wouldn't trade the responsibility for all the gold in the world. I look up to Beverly because she is such a great provider of love to the animals of the earth. For this she gets a chunk of my blog and constant volunteering to photograph 'her children' for her memories.

     I love animals and I really love people who love animals.  

No comments:

Post a Comment